Your business has grown and you are contemplating expanding by franchising the business or you are looking to start a business and you are attracted by the franchise business? Our franchise lawyers are here to guide you and assist you step by step in this process.
It may seem to many that investing in a franchised business will result in a low business risk; this is not necessarily the case. Each business, brand new startup or a franchised business, must be evaluated on its merits, market viability and analysis. You may be investing thousands of dollars, if not hundreds of thousands, in such a business, you should certainly have a franchise lawyer provide you with the right guidance and counselling to start your franchised business on the right footing.
Our Montreal franchise lawyers are eager to assist you in the following areas:
- Review and negotiation of franchise agreement;
- Drafting of franchise agreement;
- Review and drafting of commercial lease agreements;
- Due diligence on franchisor’s business;
- Business plan evaluation and recommendations;
- Legal risk evaluation of a franchised business;
- Business incorporation;
- Legal history evaluations; and,
- Many other legal services as required.
Our franchise lawyers offer legal services in the following cities and jurisdictions:
1010 de la Gauchetière West, Suite 1315
Montréal (Québec) H3B 2N2
Toll free: 1-877-9AVOCAT
Toll free fax: 1-855-821-7904